Contact Us Tel: (876)441-7479
1. The White Water Meadows Citizens Association meets every last Sunday of the month at 4:30pm at the main entrance to the community.
Next Meeting Date - April 10, 2016
2. The Executive meets every last Saturday of the month.
3. Maintenence Dues
• Monthly payment - $200
• Quarterly payment - $500
Missed at least two months maintenence Due payments? We can collect it at your home [Click Here]
4. Community Text Message Service: Get community news and security alerts on your mobile phone [Click Here To Sign Up]
5. Membership Form:
Download Membership Form [Click Here]
The White Water Meadows Citizens' Association (A Registered Charitable Organisation) is a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization whose mandate is to represent its members in all matters of public interests related to the preservation, protection and enhancement of the life and welfare of the community.
Not yet a registered member? If you are a resident or property owner of White Water Meadows please choose any one of the methods below to register:
Plans for Labour Day are still being developed but the park will be the area of focus and should include picket-fencing of the play area and painting of the gazebo, depending on how fast construction progresses. Look out for further details.
Look out for the team at the entrance this Saturday and Sunday, April 30th and May 1st, 2016 between 4:00pm and 7:00 pm. Money is urgently needed to finance cutting of the entrance and green spaces as well as for Labour Day activities. Please contribute as much as you are able to. Contact Us Tel: (876)441-7479
Completion: 4 to 6 weeks from start (depends on weather). Most work will be done on weekends
Cost: About $750,000 including a provision for escalation. The project has already benefited from a write-off of $73,000 of GCT on the cost of material.
1. A long hose that will be returned at the end.
2. Storage space for material, mostly in an enclosed yard. For steel (immediately, a week at most), lumber and roofing material (starting in 2 to 3 weeks until end of construction).