Contact Us Tel: (876)441-7479
1. The White Water Meadows Citizens Association meets every last Sunday of the month at 4:30pm at the park or at the entrance to the community.
Next Meeting - To be announced
2. The Executive meets every last Saturday of the month.
3. Maintenence Dues
• Monthly payment - $200
• Quarterly payment - $500
Missed at least two months maintenence Due payments? We can collect it at your home [Click Here]
4. Community Text Message Service: Get community news and security alerts on your mobile phone [Click Here To Sign Up]
5. Membership Form:
Download Membership Form [Click Here]
The White Water Meadows Citizens' Association is a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization whose mandate is to represent its members in all matters of public interests related to the preservation, protection and enhancement of the life and welfare of the community.
Please Note: Some content on this website is restricted to ONLY registered property owners and tenants of the White Water Meadows Community.
Please choose any one of the methods below to register to gain full access:
We wish to thank all those residents who paid their Maintenance Dues of $200 in October. Your contributions have enable us to cut the community entrance.
We wish to implement a 5- week maintenance program for the community entrance going forward in the first instance and then to complement this with a beautification program thereafter.
It is against this background that your monthly maintenance dues of $200.00 will become even more important.
This weekend, we will be collecting at the Security Post from 4:30 pm - 7pm . You can call 441-7479 and arrangement will be made to collect or look out for the Road Monitors.
We thank you for your contributions which will be used to implement and sustain a proper maintenance program for the community entrance.
Do you know anyone having problems with Mathematics? Ask them to visit:
Jackson’s Math Clinic
Portman Mews, White Water Meadows
Now registering for the following:
· CSEC Classes on Sundays (10am – 12noon / 2pm – 4pm)
· Grades 6 to 10 (on demand)
· Adult Classes on Mondays & Wednesdays (7pm – 8pm)
· Homework Assistance (Free)
or calling 441-7479. Information needed:
1. the location of the light (i.e. name of street and the closest lot number)
2. If possible, the number on the pole
The financial transactions for the 4th Quarter (May 1, 2014 - July 31, 2014)) are available for viewing
Click here to read